Dr. MK Vishwanatha Sivam Ph.D is an Agile Transformation Specialist with expertise in Coaching, Training, Implementing SAFe framework & Enabling Large-scale Transformations. He is proficient in Lean and Agile principles and adept in coaching Technical & Business teams, strategist, facilitator, conflict resolution and team builder.
A strategist who communicates organizational impediments to leadership; develop and implement comprehensive solutions for the teams. He has solid understating of system thinking, adaptive systems, design thinking and complex social networks.
A Coach Observe team activities, provide general and role-based training by engaging members with hands-on coaching, teaching, facilitating, conflict management, mentoring and guiding through Agile discovery and learning.
A Champion who continuously improves activities by utilizing feedback and metrics to reduce waste, increase productivity and accelerate overall Agile transformation.
Ways of Working :
• Vision and Roadmaps, Release Planning, Iterative/ Continuous Planning
• Experience in Designing and rolling out customized Scrum, Kanban, DSDM, XP at team, program and portfolio levels
• Experience Scaling Agile across the enterprise leveraging SAFe, Nexus, LeSS.
• IT consultant with 14 years of experience in providing consulting services to the organizations
• Creator of Agile coaching content and contributed towards Key Organization initiatives
SAFe Scrum Master
This tutorial will introduce you to PHP, a server-side scripting language you can use to make dynamic websites and web applications.
SAFe® DevOps Practitioner
SAFe DevOps Optimizing Your Value Stream with Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable...
SAFe POPM 5.0
Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise by becoming a SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During...
Leading SAFe (SA)
A Certified SAFe® Agilist (SA) is a Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) enterprise leadership professional who is part of a Lean-Agile transformation.